Thursday, February 18, 2010


Now this is the story
All about how
My life got flipped-
Turned upside down
I'd like to take a minute... See More
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became
Princess though the cat
Was first heir.

In Blacksburg, Virginia
With my raise
Making messes
Is how I spent mosta my days
Chillin' out Maxin
Relaxin all slouch
Drinkin' some bottle
Inside on the couch
When a sneaky l'il cat
Who was up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little tiff
And my mom got scared
She said "I'm puttin' gloves on the cat;
Now that's only fair."
I whistled for a scooter
And when it came near
It had sticker license plate
And and a lion face to steer!
If anything I can say
That this scoot' was fool.
But I thought "man, forget it - yo Home, To my room!"

I dropped into the crib
'Bout 6:30 or 7
I yelled to my momma
"You'll smell me at 11!"

I looked at my cribdom
I was finally there
And that's how I became
Princess while the cat
Was first born heir.

No comments: